September 5, 2015
I work as anthropologist & strategist at Dentsu Webchutney. With a multidisciplinary practice, I study the impact of media on the message to devise breakthrough solutions for India.
It’s possible you’re thinking this website is amateurish. Do not fret. It is intentionally brutalist; I love weird bits of the internet and I want to do my bit to preserve a web that does not compromise on your time, privacy, and bandwidth.
Thank you for visiting.
Hagglebot for Flipkart:
- 2x Cannes Lions 2019
- 6x Spikes Asia 2019 Awards and Grand Prix in Retail
- 4x EFFIEs India 2019
- 5x Kyoorius Blue Elephants and a Kyoorius Black Elephant
- 7x ABBYs at GoaFest 2019
Lower the Window for Uber:
Jersey Knows No Gender for Uber:
- Wallpapers: A selection of high-resolution photographs available for your use.
- Bookshelf: Surprisingly, a list of books I own.
- Favourite Links: Essays and articles published online I continue to learn with.
Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Pinterest.
Elsewhere, you can sign up for my fortnightly-ish newsletter, Links Variety Pack and its corresponding WhatsApp group:
This site is powered by Blot: David Merfield’s excellent Dropbox-based blogging platform.
Words on the site are written using iA Writer. Photos on the site are shot on iPhone and most likely edited on VSCO.